Good morning everybody. I hope you are having a good start-of-the-day. I have been up early and just finished some house chores, but decided to take a break and talk to you about something really sweet that helped cheer me up today. Yesterday evening I was catching up on C&T’s admin stuff and as I was reading up on a few comments, I saw that one of my very favourite foodie bloggers Stephy from stephysweetbakes has nominated me for a Creative Blogger Award. I cannot explain how honoured I am for this. Being acknowledged by your fellow bloggers is an amazing thing. I really mean it. There are many fantastic people out there working hard at something they started as a hobby, posting great content and fantastic recipes. Some of these blogs have grown so much that they have managed to make a living out of it. But most of all they love what they do.
When you’re a blogger you know that if you want to be good at what you do you have to put yourself out there and sometimes it gets personal. That almost goes without saying. Colleagues and readers alike give me the incentive to keep going, especially during those times when I feel as though I have nothing interesting to say or cook. So thank you Stephy for nominating me and thanks to all those who take a little chunk of their time to pop by this little blog of mine.
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify the nominees;
- Post the link for the person who nominated you;
- Share 5 random facts about yourself.
Five facts about me:
- I love dogs – my current favourite is my cousin’s terrier who goes by the name of Cookie! She just turned 1.
- I’m into science and sci-fi. Yes, I *am* a Trekkie. Please don’t judge.
- I like to think I’m a citizen of the world.
- I’m an avid reader and an Agatha Christie fan.
- I’m a tennis nut. Back in the day I had Sampras and Becker posters on my walls.
(Writing those was fun!)
And now to the nominees (in no particular order):
Massi from Massi’s Kitchen
Wendy from La Phemme Phoodie
Sabrina from The Bee’s Kitchen
Katie from Mix It Up and Make It Nice
Karen from Lavender and Lovage
Emily from Jelly Toast
Felicity from Gin and More Cake
Freda from Aromatic Essence
Linda from Fabulous Fare Sisters
Deena from Deena Kakaya Vegetarian Cooking
Anna from The Proof of the Pudding
Tassy from Tassy Bakes
Kelsi from The Sunny Cook
I hope you enjoy all these blogs as much as I do. Good luck!